Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mission Guit-possible

So, I am finally pursuing my wildest rockstar dreams. I've finally picked up the weight of learning guitar, and carefully placed it on my scrawny shoulders. I remember, as a child dreaming of being in a band like Ac/Dc or Def Leppard when most other kids dreamed of being the next Britney Spears. Well, that was until I realized that I was not a fifty year old man. . . Nor did I posses the power to pick up and wield the axe.

Her name is Carmen
However, I am learning. I may not be able to play a sold out stadium yet...or ever for that matter, but I am positive that life will go on. Sometimes friends and family are audience enough. It is the most amazing feeling to create something as unique and beautiful as a simple sound. I might just be addicted to this little hobby of mine, and believe me
I don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers