Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fashion First

Regretfully, I have been forced to abandon all skirts, dresses or any non-leg baring attire. The weather has become so cold, that even the thickest winter tights won't keep me the slightest bit warm.  Ironically, after wearing jeans my whole life,  I have wanted nothing more than to wear skirts and dresses every single day. My style as of late has become so practical, but somehow i'm coping. So my formulaic winter fashion is something like the picture below:

Sorry for the Headless pictures lately!
Shirt- unknown
Tank- Old Navy
Jeans- Macys
Shoes- Marc by Marc Jacobs
Cowl- Forever 21

I love layering scarves, sweaters and different colors, but I am desperately waiting for warmer weather to roll around! Today, my friends and I spent our afternoon browsing some new summer styles...rompers and tank dresses... here I come! [after I unthaw of course!] The flats are my newest addition and I am in LOVE! Marc Jacobs has such a knack for creating the perfect shoe, the perfect silhouette....the perfect everything for my size,style, and addiction. I love the simple yet elegant shape of them, and love how they are accented with zippers and stars, yet don't look the least bit cluttered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers