Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Music on a Warm Wednesday

I realize its been a couple of weeks,but I couldn't deny that this Wednesday, above all is the perfect to write to you about a band that I am REALLY loving. It is no surprise that I am a HUGE fan of The Strokes and as each band member has gone off in a seperate direction for ambitious solo projects, one that has really caught my eye [or ears, i should say] is that of Little Joy. Fabrizio Morreti, handsome and brooding drummer of the strokes joined forces with Los Hermanos guitarist and vocalist, Rodrigo Amarante in 2007. Little Joy has a simple yet lyrically complex sound deeming them a perfect soundtrack for a brisk fall day, or any day for that matter. They truly have an organic sound that seems to whisk you off to another state of mind completely.
Truly lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers